DrunkzombiesquidDrunkzombiesquid

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Muncher The Muncher

Good stuff

this is a great idea man. It could be executed better (maybe better graphics? ) but i love the fact that there is no real story. just a weird looking thing who eats stuff. so yea, i liked it, but it could be better!

coughing-dog responds:

i no this man, and believe me the next one is better graphics to the extreme!! thanx for the review

Zachäry Zachäry

Creepy

wow, very nice mood in this one. i love the style, and sound in this. Hm, i just wished there was a story in it. Or at least a story i can follow. I hope you're going to finish this because it looks promising!

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Funny and even scary!

This probably is the scariest part in the blockhead series. Or the most disturbing one. The part where he slapped the kid..man. i knew he was going to do something but i didn't expected that. The humor is excellent as well. I liked ep 9 but this one is funnier. in my opinion the funniest yet. Also it just looks amazing as well. Very good job once again!

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Amazing piece.

Animation and storywise this remains one of the best things on Newgrounds. As does most of your work

-The Greatest Movie Ever- -The Greatest Movie Ever-

Nice

very funny. I did something like this myself a while ago but this is much better. good job man

chillyphilly responds:

Haha cheers mate.

Hot Danish Webcam! Hot Danish Webcam!

ha!

this deserves a spot in the top 5. Excellent piece!

Tuovila responds:

Thanks! Some people still don't get it!:D

Hotdog Acidtrip! Hotdog Acidtrip!

Well.

Sir, that is the best animation i have ever seen.

Adventures of Jesus Adventures of Jesus

The ending was weird

But the rest was brilliant. Absolutely great.

bor3dom bor3dom